Recent Vacancies at Covantage BPO Limited, 7th June, 2019
Covantage BPO Limited is a world class business outsourcing company with extensive years of experience, providing a wide spectrum of support to clients in the areas of Human Capital Management, Business Advisory, Financial Advisory, Risk and Internal Audit/, Information Technology and Legal Services.
We are currently recruiting for the role below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced Degree desirable particularly an MBA
- 4 years of management experience inpeople process outsourcing.
Job Title: Aviation Sales Officer
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding the aviation industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Promote specific aviation products as directed by Management
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for Management review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Provide daily sales Report
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- BSc/HND in any Social Science course
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience /training in sales with a recognized airline or travel agency.
- Have management experience at a junior level, and be prepared to act on their own initiatives
- Should possess a valid local driving license
- Good knowledge of the local travel markets in and surrounding geographical area.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to develop strategic sales plan for the organization
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.