Recent Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited, 26th June, 2019
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Operations Access Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Network Operations Access Manager is responsible for managing the network operations access team to ensure service delivery, service quality, service support and maintenance meet estream’s defined guidelines for these activities.
- Provide direction and clear, tactical and strategic objectives for Network Operations Access related to functions, capabilities, capacity, and service delivery
- Be informed of latest developments and update corporate knowledge of technology trends and their impact on the company business
- Develop and maintain a succession plan across all positions and skill sets within the department
- Identify root cause of service delivery incidents and provide solutions and recommendations to eliminate continual recurrence of preventable service delivery incidents.
- Monitor service delivery parameters on an ongoing basis, benchmarking against defined customer SLA metrics
- Foster ongoing improvement in service delivery processes, implementation and support delivery time frames, and the utilization of human and financial resources
- Proactively insure POP Team Leads, utilize the provided monitoring tools to proactively monitor customer services under their responsibility
- Insure all Team leads, FSEs, Riggers and contractors are equipped with the required tools and software to effectively provide superior service delivery
- Insure resolution of all escalated service delivery incidents are resolved within the parameters defined in the Company’s customer SLA
- Ensure that all staff and contractors are knowledgeable and proficient, across all technology platforms involved in service delivery
- Effectively manage contract resources to support service implementation, support and maintenance KPIs
- Effectively manage the day to day operational activities of the Access Network Team in line with service delivery, maintenance and support goals and KPIs
- Manage a team of Network Operations Access resources that support the Company’s service delivery goals and objectives
- Ensure the Network Operations Access team maintains and updates knowledge base related to supported service delivery technologies
- professional networks across teams through collaboration and co-operation
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Network Management experience in an ISP environment or a systems integration company with specialization in enterprise and service provider routing and switching solutions.
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, Prince 2, etc.)
- Possession of relevant certification and member of at least 2 relevant associations is required
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge in iDirect products
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in Project Management.
- Proficient in customer LAN edge devices troubleshooting
- Advanced trouble shooting skills within the Access Network environment
- Proficient in the use of software inspection tools to address customer LAN issues
- Working knowledge of IP Routing, and switching
- Knowledge of Fiber Technology
- Strong Leadership
- Proficient in analysis
- Strong Relationship & People Management
- Strong skills and knowledge in RF Technology Configuration and installation (Microwave, ISM Band PTP PTMP & VSAT Technology)
- Adherence to defined processes and procedures, documentation of network Incident, deployment & survey history
- Achieve Access Network Availability as per the defined performance guidelines
- Insure the annual maintenance plan for the Access network is scheduled implemented
- Improve Customer Experience and Satisfaction scores
- Insure identified Service Issues meet or exceed SLA defined resolution time frames
- Achieve cost savings on service deployment and maintenance expenses
- Achieve service delivery within the specified time frames for on net services
- Achieve service delivery within the specified time frames for off net services
- Insure service implementations meet the defined installation quality standards on physical installation, and defined design performance metrics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.