Loyce King Fashion House is a Nigerian owned company dedicated to the production of bespoke Fashionable traditional and coperate clothing to male of all age groups accross the globe with the goal of exceeding the demands for clothing and dictating what should be trendy
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Personnel
Category: Sales & Customer Service
Job type: Full Time Retail Sales, Fashion & Customer Service
- As a Retail Store Personnel, you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all operational requirements for the fashion house/show room to run smoothly are always in place.
- Strict adherence to the company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring consistent & outstanding delivery on the job performance by exceeding set targets
- Exceeding 75%appraisal rating especially in KPI’s (Key performance indicators) sections a
- Achieving financial objectives by increasing revenue, minimizing expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by initiating contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Securing merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protecting customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the Loyce King brand by complying with Company Systems, structures and Policies.
- After sales service.
- Inventory Management
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc./BA in any discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage)
- Exceptional Customer Focus, Budget Tracking, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, People Management, Strategic Planning, Good Communication Skills, excellent outlook
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly
Job Title: Operations Manager (Administrative & Office)
- The role will have overall strategic and operational responsibility across a broad array of divisions and opportunities.
- The Operations Manager will manage and optimise the day- to-day operations of the company alongside, and in absence of the CEO.
- Chosen candidate will have demonstrated interest and experience in Fashion, sales, marketing, performance advertising, analytics and business development and will possess an understanding of general business acumen, the tech, media and publicity, Street & coperate Fashion and people management
- Oversee the entire operations of including procurement, production,quality control, packaging, delivery and customer service.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirror the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Identify, build and expand business and partnership relationships with individual & cooperate bodies and organization with opportunities to establish loyce king as the preferred fashion store to get all cooperate and traditional male attire.
- Developing long-term relationships clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Ensure that all outfit best satisfies client requirement in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Providing pre-sales & after-sales assistance, fabric education to clients (where required)
- Generating Sales Inquiries and responding to Request For Quotes and inquiries from Clients.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes (internal and external).
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating conditions of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, tailors/workmen, marketers, sales rep, and relevant authorities.
- Promoting Company’s product portfolio and lines of representation amongst current and prospective clients by Emails, Cold Calls and Scheduled Visits.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identifying sales prospects and following up on new leads and referrals.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoices and sales contracts.
- Following up on submitted quotations, specification queries, submitted invoices.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of Loyce King Fashion House.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company meet sales targets, growth, market share objectives & coordinating sales projects
- Defining employee KPI’s (Key performance indicators) and appraising employee performance.
- Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales and studying trends.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the company with clients, investors, and business partners.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closing, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
- Performing multifaceted general office support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Take charge in high-priority situations / crises.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc/BA degree with at least 3 years of prior work experience in a Sales driven Environment (Fashion/entrepreneurial education/degree desirable).
Skills & Experience:
- Able to quickly assimilate trendy fashion and pop culture knowledge and integrate same with a growth-oriented Company.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
- Good command of English.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to promote a fashion attire/style as a value for money exercise
- Computer literacy, especially with regard to document and presentation preparation and report writing
- An understanding of business management systems, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills; capable of coordinating many elements.
- Experience in budgeting and fiscal management of a start-up/small business.
- Track record of effectively leading a team in a Fashion / trendy company with a complex array of services and ability to leverage his/her strengths across service areas.
- Ability to point to specific examples of having led fashion forward projects
- Analytic and decisive decision-making skills, ability to prioritize – and communicate to staff – key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve company goals.
- Unwavering commitment to constant operational improvement through data-driven analysis and evaluations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage human resources functions including personnel, compensation, and recruiting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Strong knowledge of commercial opportunities within the fashion and pop culture industry and a passion for fashion.
- Travel within and outside lagos are an essential part of the job.
- Humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
N40,000 – N65,000 monthly
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.