Recent Vacancies at Primera Food Nigeria Limited, 20th June, 2019
Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a Food Plant factory in Agbara, Ogun State, and Lagos, Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemistry Analyst
- Render routine analytical support to production process
- Analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished goods
- Record Keeping of all analytical details and confidential
- Maintain and keep inventory of chemical/laboratory reagents
- Strict compliance with cGMP, food safety policies and Hygiene
- Analysis of water and waste water for production and utility plan
- Shelf life monitoring of product and other relevant task assigned by Supervisors.
- HND/B.Sc in Chemistry/Biochem/Science Lab Tech or related course of study
- Experience in Years: 1-2 years or more but not less than 1 with laboratory experience.
- Analytical Skill,ability to use and do simple calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Ability to prepare and standardize laboratory reagents
- Ability to preform ON THE SPOT analysis with supervisors
- Writing and Presentation Skills
- Attention to Details.
- Good Knowledge of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Job Title: Importation Officer
- Preparing the required pre-shipment documentation for importation
- Liaise with Finance Department and bank related importation transaction.
- Responsible to provide shipping document for post shipment importation time to time.
- Checking document from supplier
- Shipping document collection from bank
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance and other related discipline
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 1-2 years experience in the same role preferably in an FMCG
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Professionalism, dependability, intergrity combined with cooperative attitude.
- Excellent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Power-point)
Deadline: 26th June, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.