Recruitment for Entry-level Accountant in a Reputable Company
A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry-level Accountant
Locations: Ikeja, Lagos
- A varied role with responsibilities for general junior accounting and finance duties. An entry level role that will give a basic grounding to a career within accounts department.
- Prepare the company’s monthly profit and loss accounts.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, and special analyses.
- Prepare and submit Monthly VAT payable to FIRS.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- Analyse financial statements objectively.
- Prepare payments through proper verification of documents.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Research and interpret accounting policy and regulations.
- Conversant with, at least one financial management software.
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters.
- Bank Statements reconciliation.
- A recent graduate (B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related field) looking for an entry level accountant role
- Aged between 25 – 35 years.
- Has completed NYSC
- Understands double entry bookkeeping principle
- Understands accounting reports
- An open, friendly person, proactive, keen to develop and work as part of a team
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Can perform all work with high levels of accuracy (excellent attention to detail)
- The right candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced creative environment, multi-tasks with ease while maintaining a great sense of humour and camaraderie.
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.