Workarena – Our client, an NGO is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Programs Officer (Governance and Youth Empowerment)
- Our client seeks a competent NYSC Intern looking for a PPA to serve
- The ideal candidate will work remotely and should have a laptop.
- B.Sc or HND in Political Science, Law or related field.
- Knowledge of the political landscape and interest in politics.
- Passionate about youth empowerment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in conducting research, content development and providing reports.
- Experience in planning events.
- Good time management and organisation skill.
- Interpersonal skill, emotional intelligence and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a high-pressured environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “NYSC Intern (Programs Officer – Governance and Youth Empowerment)”.