Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting on behalf of VSO to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Graduate Volunteer
Reference number: JOB0117604
Job type: Voluntary
Job category: Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing
- The goal of this role is to increase income and income security for the poor and marginalized through more equitable participation in value chains.
- You will be part of the implementation of the integrated livelihoods V4D grants through changes in selected value chains and training in Agriculture Extension Services with focus on value chain crops such as Cowpea, groundnut, millets and maize.
Competencies and Behaviour At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge Equal Opportunities VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online