CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Image Editing Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking to recruit a Graphic Design Intern to join our marketing team. This candidate will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative including e-commerce assets, web/mobile ads, and microsite designs
- This internship program is for 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to supervisor for approval
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes
- Work independently with little guidance or hand-holding
- Consults with supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, scope the size and time of the project, and provide deliverables on-time
- Designs marketing collateral, such as print brochures, promotional flyers, datasheet and whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, advertising, website and digital graphics, product graphics, infographics, icons, and large format items such as tradeshow booths, etc.
- Manages and maintains consistency of branding and overall design
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
- The ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually
- Adobe Creative Suite “Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver”
- Proficient with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with responsive website development tools.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.