Recruitment for Learning & Development Personnel at IBEDC Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Personnel
- To oversee the implementation of training processes, ensuring all employees are skilled in current industry practices and technical procedures while delivering the corporate business mandate.
- Communicates all training opportunities (internal and external) available to employees and clearly outlines requirements for participation
- Oversees the maintenance of all necessary training and development records in hard and soft-copy.
- Encode annual training plan/calendar into the SAGE ERP platform
- Assists in the development of the Annual Training Plan, Strategy, Calendar Budget for the Business.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and documents all standard operating procedures (SOP) to deliver quality training, including on-boarding programs,technical training and on-the job (OTJ) training for IBEDC staff
- Assists in the design of training programs, curriculum, content, and schedules to implement in-house training and knowledge sharing.
- Works with Function Heads at the HQ and Supervisors on the field to analyze skill gaps and advise on the intervention strategies necessary to fill the gaps which may include and not limited to Corrective Action, Preventive Action(CAPA) responses.
- Monitors all learning and performance coaching activities to ensure effective delivery and outcomes
- Carrying out periodic Job Analysis for the design/redesign of accurate job descriptions and competency framework for all technical job roles.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working in a SAGE ERP enabled environment
- Specialization: B.Sc in any related field, Professional certification would be an added advantage
- Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Possession of a steep learning curve i.e. ability to learn fast across different and sometimes unrelated concepts.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Acute understanding of leading training methodologies, practices and trends
- Excellent research and presentations skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here See Vacancies” and select “Learning & Development Personnel” to apply accordingly.