Recruitment for Medical Representative at Roche Nigeria
Roche – At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Schedule: Full time
Main Purpose Of The Job
- Effectively manage the interaction and contact with key stakeholders within the allocated customer portfolio in order to further grow the relationship and product awareness to the benefit of Roche’s business.
- Classify bi-annually the key stakeholders within the customer portfolio in order to effectively and efficiently manage and gauge own interaction with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Provide input to the team regarding establishing specific sales strategies in order to further sell Roche products.
- Maintain the knowledge and understanding of competitor activity and market intelligence/trends, in order to timeously and appropriately respond to these.
- Identify new possible clients as well as opportunities within existing clients in order to further grow business.
- Ensure that all customer needs are accurately and proactively identified and attended to.
- Monitor own sales targets and ensure that individual targets are met or even exceeded
- Ensure that user and promotional forums (such as workshops, round-tables, CME (Continued Medical Education), sponsored meetings, congresses, etc) are planned and facilitated in conjunction with marketing.
- Partake and provide feedback during the different Product Team Meetings regarding any developments, trends and success of the respective sales and marketing strategies.
- Accurately compile and provide the weekly reports on prospective actions and past developments as well as consolidated monthly reports
- Maintain and build internal relationships in order to ensure a strong network and support structure to facilitate the unit’s initiatives
- Ensure effective and professional service delivery (customer & account management, after-sales service, etc) in line with the set Roche business principles to all customers on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and build customer relationships on an ongoing basis with key stakeholders in order to further grow sales and product awareness
- Provide customer service levels within the framework of “Going the Extra Mile”, but not to the detriment of Roche
- Maintain and present a professional image of Roche and the business unit within the market place (grooming, punctuality, customer communication, customer contact)
Customer Relationship Management:
- Executes customer activity efficiently as per territory plans.
- Updates relevant company systems with clear and accurate customer insight following each contact
- Regularly monitors customer activity and revises/updates territory
- Plans appropriately.
Level of Education:
- 3 year degree/3 year Diploma – General Degree
Job related Work Experience
- 1 – 2 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online