SDSD provides software platform and application development services to the maritime industry. We support maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineering Trainee
Location: Ado-Odo/Ota, Ogun
- SDSD specialise in software development and technology services for over 600 clients in the global maritime industry.
- For our academy we are looking for Software Trainer (training specialist) develops and executes training plans, training materials, and classes, schedules classes into facilities, and provides software instruction to the organization’s employees
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess individual and group training needs; maintain individual and group training records
- Plan, prepare, and research lessons
- Organize and promote courses
- Develop and deliver programs of learning activities
- Prepare teaching/course materials
- Instruct users on an individual or group basis
- Proctor course examinations
- Check and assess (grade) users’ work and deliver feedback with course grades
- Apply new technologies to deliver courses and improve the learning experience for users (e.g., distance learning, interactive CBT, blended training)
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date
- A bachelor’s degree is required; a degree in Adult Education, Communications, or Computer Science is preferred. Prior experience as a post-secondary or workplace trainer/instructor is also required.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential. Strong organizational, planning, and motivational skills are desired.
- Ability to quickly set up and use audiovisual equipment is a plus, though not required.
- Knowledge of, experience with educational, presentation software is necessary.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Visio is desirable.
- Teacher or trainer certification is preferred; software design/development experience would be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please state your salary expectations.