The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Title: Residency Training Programme
The Residency Training will be in the following field:
- Orthopaedic and Trauma-Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Prospective applicants for Residency Training Programme must:
- Be qualified Medical Practitioner
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is mandatory
- Three (3) referees reports to be addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or Testimonial from the Dean Faculty of your medical school.
- Possess professional Indemnity certificate from a reputable Insurance Company.
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current license
- Have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted.
- Possess the Primary Fellowship of the relevant faculty.
- Local government identification certificate
Deadline; 9th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address and submit a Letter of Application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope indicating on the Right Upper Corner your Discipline to:
The Office of the Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply.
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any Social Media Platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview