Structured Energy Systems Limited Latest Vacancies June, 2019
Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is a fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. We have achieved some levels of success, and aim to be the top leader in every market we operate in.
We are seeking for experienced candidates to join a small, talented team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales & Digital Marketing Officer
- Supervise work activities & deliverables of a small team
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Source & follow-up on new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Preparation of sales documentation – bids, proposals, reports, etc.
- Plan and prepare presentations
- Manage company relationships with existing customer base, and communicate customers’ requests to Technical Department & germane parties
- Maintain a social media footprint across all diverse media
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content to ensure the SES/SRBL/STC brands and style consistency and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Create unique and interesting content across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media, press releases and printed materials
- Oversee the development of marketing literature for communicating products & services to prospective clients
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of study
- 2 to 3 years of proven experience
- Previous experience in sales, social media management and content development
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimise content for target keywords
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.
Job Title: Front-End Developer
- As a Front End Developer you will focus on the company’s public facing website, working across the full development lifecycle as part of an agile team.
- You will gain exposure to a broad range of projects, including our e-commerce web development, content development and distribution with a number of modern technologies allowing you to continually develop your skills. It’s an exciting time to join as we are transforming the process architecture. We offer a collaborative working environment with excellent career growth opportunities. Join us in building THE cutting-edge firm.
- A front-end Developer who is motivated to combine the art of basic design with the art of programming with a defined structured layout;
- Translation of the UI/UX design with wireframe to actual code that will produce the concise visual element and design of the application;
- Also you will be working with the UI/UX designer to bridge the gap between the GUI (Graphic User Interface) design and the technical implementation, thereby taking an active role in defining both side of how the application look as well on how it works.
- Ability to build a reusable code and libraries for Future use
- Optimisation of Application for the maximum scalability and speed.
- Develop a standard user-facing features that conform to latest trends.
- The Technical Feasibility of the UI/UX design should be ensured
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- A cleared understanding of HTML5, CSS
- Basic Understanding of server-side CSS platform, such as LESS or SASS.
- Good understanding of one of these frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS) is important
- Good understanding of image authoring tool (photoshop, illustrator) familiarities with these tool is a plus.
- Strong knowledge understanding of using PHP and Magento framework
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and Ajax
- Understand ways to work around and implement the compatibility of cross browser issues
- Understanding of Code versioning tools, such as Git , Mercurial
- Basic understanding of SEO principle and how to ensure that application do adhere to them.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience
Application Deadline 9th July, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.