Vacancies at Clement Ashley Consulting, 25th June, 2019
Clement Ashley Consulting is a Holistic Development Consulting Firm that specialises in identifying the needs of organizations, analyzing business problems and providing holistic solutions that takes enterprises to their next level of development.
We are recruiting to filll the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Marketing and Business Development
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate must be able to identify and develop new business opportunities which will help the company achieve its business objectives, deepen existing business relationship, direct and control the marketing/sales function of the company to achieve agreed sales volumes at profitable margins.
- Manage the staff of the unit to ensure they are properly motivated and trained to carry out their jobs effectively
- Develop and implement marketing/sales strategy, which will enable the company, achieve its corporate objectives.
- Develop, implement and control the unit’s budget to ensure that all business objectives and financial targets are met.
- Put in place all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales function are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor the performance of the sales function and take remedial action where necessary to ensure sales target are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies with a view to achieving sales targets.
- Take charge and full responsibility for all of the unit’s activities.
- Draw up weekly activity plan and call memos.
- Reconcile monthly sales with Account unit
- Follow up with clients for payment and collection of tax certificates
- Identify and develop initiatives to improve the range of products/services that are on offer by the company
- Prepare and make presentations to clients for new business
- Conduct periodic surveys to determine how the company is performing relative to competition and identify new opportunities.
- Develop and implement a database of existing and potential clients with a view to identifying new business opportunities.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate must be able to provide full administrative support services to the MD/CEO.
- Maintain comprehensive calendar including scheduling of appointments, travels, meeting and conferences for and on behalf of the MD.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondences for MD, prioritize in terms of urgency and redirect as necessary
- Draft reports and routing correspondences for approval & signature by the MD
- Market and sell all Company’s Products and services through social media handles and other methods
- Undertake research and special projects as and when requested by the MD.
- Maintain and update information and data system as necessary within the Managing Directors office including hard copy files, system files and electronics files
- Manage the travel itinerary of the MD as regards booking of flight tickets, booking of hotel accommodation and preparation of allowances
- Carry out other responsibilities outside of the company, on behalf of the MD.
- Must be good with digital marketing Profiling and updating the database of foreign vendors
- Must be quite techy with full grasp of ICT
- Must ensure that internal distraction is eliminated especially administrative issues so the MD can focus on her core responsibilities
- Ability to put the job on auto pilot so that everything is working without supervision
- Any other duty assigned by Management
- Able to multitask, willing to work late when occasion demands.
Deadline: 6th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, Plan of action and Application to: TLBD2019@clementashleyconsulting.org Subject of the email must be “TLBD2019”