Vacancies for HSEQ Officer at Intuivar Limited – 2 Openings
Intuivar Limited – Our client, a terminal operator with the mandate to provide integrated maritime and logistics solutions to both inbound and outbound traffic for the South-South, South East and North Central markets of Nigeria. Recent organizational development and restructuring efforts has led to investments in human, equipment and terminal development. The organization needs to fill some vacancy to strategically position itself as the premier terminal operator in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSEQ Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross Rivers
Job Level: Supervisory
Slot: 2 Openings
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for the development, implementation and monitoring of health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems (HSEQ-MS) for all operations
- Provide support for the development, implementation and monitoring of emergency response system
- Participate and lead accident investigations
- Applies the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code on port HSEQ operations Enforces HSEQ Policies and Procedures for compliance
- Coordinate HSEQ in-house training activity plan
- Assist in the implementation of approved HSEQ communication, HSEQ Emergency and HSEQ audit-inspection activities plan
- Ensure proper HSEQ documentation and prompt HSEQ reporting
- Embark on daily HSEQ facilities inspections; generate report and Update HSE statistics board real time.
- Ensure adherence to waste management system, Fumigation plan, Fire extinguishers audit/inspection, timely replenishment of the First Aid boxes and generate periodic report on drug usage/dispensing in strict adherence to HSEQ SOP
- Perform Job Hazard Analysis for all tasks and ensure proper HSEQ supervision during all vessels call and loading/discharge operations
- Conduct periodic HSEQ research work and submit written report to the HSEQ Manager in line with the SOP
- Tracking all HSEQ action items (open items) to close out
- Issue Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to staff, contractors, clients and visitors based on HSEQ SOP
Qualification and Experience
- Good HND/University Degree
- Relevant certifications in HSE e.g. ISPON, NEBOSH, IBOSH etc.
- Min. of 5 years relevant HSEQ work experience
- Knowledge of International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code on port operations
- Knowledge of state, local and federal regulatory laws/codes of practice Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage
- Health Management
- Safety Management
- Environmental Management
- Quality Management
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
Deadline: 5th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title in the title of the mail.