Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Intern
- We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organisation runs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Run general industry related errands
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
Requirements and Qualifications
- A first degree
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Deadline: 20th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Administrative Intern” as the subject of the email.