Vacancy for Civil Infrastructure Engineer at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Summary Job Description
- The civil engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of the Infrastructure Project.
- You do this in the most timely and cost effective manner.
- The civil engineer is accountable for definition and delivery of technical deliverables and providing technical assurance and oversight for the entire project.
- This includes technical assurance during the design, construction and early operational phases; field supervision during execute phase and ongoing support to other Asset and Project needs.
- Direct and supervise all workers for all civil infrastructure works across our project.
- Interpret and explain plans and other construction drawings to workers, subscribers etc.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Direct project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, Enforce HSE implementation etc.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Civil Engineering. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience within the Real Estate/Construction
- Membership of any professional Engineering body is compulsory.
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship management.
Deadline: 7th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.