Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Collections Tele Agent
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- If Fintech sounds interesting to you and if autonomy, work-life balance and working with talented individuals who are disrupting the Financial Technology space in Nigeria is something you want, then you might be the right fit for us!
- We are currently seeking passionate individuals with a flair for Credit & Collections to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria as Credit & Collections Tele Agent. The key mission of this job is to develop individuals who will grow into championship players in the future, to also keep our portfolio healthy and as well maximize the revenue streams of our product offerings.
- Decide regularly which loans may be terminated and supervise the termination process
- Ensuring the collection process is operated effectively
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements from Credit Collection stakeholders
- Introducing collections initiatives to test new ideas aiming at lowering defaults, by leveraging on data and technology
- Preparation of reports, providing insights based on data analysis and identification of patterns
- Regularly review the communication in use in order to achieve efficiency and effectiveness
- Look after insolvent borrowers in the context of e.g. administration, liquidation, debt management plan as well as bankruptcy
- Enhancing the collection process and working with the internal team and external collection agencies, integration with Customer Support unit
- Young, smart and hungry for achieving extraordinary results
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a credit and collections role within a financial company, e-commerce company or similar (online) businesses is preferred
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques, etc.
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements
- Health benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online