Vacancy for Cyber Defense Engineer at Mac Jason Consult
Mac Jason Consult is a cyber security and project management consulting firm that specializes in assisting business leaders, project management offices (PMO), as well as state, local and federal government agencies in the development and application of both cyber security and project/portfolio management best practices that drive performance and operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Defense Engineer
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for implementing a wide range of cyber defense offerings to clients across the commercial and Federal markets.
Typical tasks include:
- Installation and configuration of security tools, security hardening via compliance baselines, technical risk analysis of the security of information systems, consulting/advising of clients on how to meet compliance requirements and developing and executing roadmaps for remediation identified system vulnerabilities/deficiencies.
In this role, you will:
- Lead or assist engineering projects to implement security tools, compliance baselines, MFA, DLP, IDS/IPS, and centralized authentication solutions
- Create formal documentation such as reports, training material, slide decks, and architecture diagrams
- Communicate with customer stakeholders to include leadership, support teams, and system administrators
- Provide guidance to clients by advising on best-practices
- Function as a member of the engineering team participating in technical assessments and cyber advisory for a variety of clients in both commercial and federal markets
- Assess client security posture using automated tools and manual review of systems and architecture
- Participate in internal and external security training and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree (four-year college or university) in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to seven (3-5) years of work experience with system administration and cyber security
- Three to seven (3-5) years of experience with industry leading security tools
- CISM, CISSP, CISA, 0r CCNP certifications
- DevSec Ops Experience
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform certification(s)
Deadline: 15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: Obianke.email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.