Vacancy for Farm Manager at Schemelink Properties Limited
Schemelink Properties Limited is regarded as one of the players in the real estate sector. Thus, as part of our legacies over the years to build our customer’s confidence and to bring reforms into the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- Forward planning, making policies, budgeting
- Organising sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipments, crops and agro products.
- Supervision of farm activities; crop and livestock
- Maintainance and management of farm property, equipment and machinery
- Recruiting, Training and Supervising Farm workers
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- 2-5 year experience in Farm Management/Large Scale Farming
- B.Sc/HND in an Agricultural, Horticultural, or Animal related Course
- M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Good Communication
- Analytical Skills
- Commercial awareness/Understanding of the Real Estate Industry
- Sales, Marketing and Digital Marketing Skills
- Teamwork & Leadership
Deadline:21st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.