RedCloud Technologies Limited is the world’s first open platform for B2B financial services. Despite the hype around fintech, today $ 19 tn of payments are made across global supply chains in cash, as a result over 420m small and medium sized businesses that are the drivers of growth for Consumer Goods companies remain rooted outside of the digital financial eco system. The cost both economically and operationally is significant and remains unsolved by Banks or card providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
The Financial Manager role:
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership over the financial administration of a region of a multi-million-pound business that is growing rapidly and will be a world leader within 5 years.
- Forming part of the global finance team and working with key stakeholders across the business, you will be responsible for business and tax planning, hands-on financial operations and budgeting and forecasting to support decision making. Initially responsible for Nigeria, then the entire Sub-Saharan region.
Key areas of concentration for the Financial Manager:
- The Financial Manager will be very hands-on and working as the only member of the finance team in the country, there are no expected reports for this role at this stage.
- Provides financial analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, tax and balance sheet activities
- Daily treasury analysis of the Trust account
- Collaborates proactively with global finance teams and local sales and operations teams
- Develops short and long-term financial forecasts
- Perform daily financial operations including 3rd party interactions
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial analysis
- Provide insightful revenue and expense reporting and analyses on a recurring and ad-hoc basis and enables senior management to make informed decisions
- Performs tracking and analysis of sales performance
Must have experience:
- Qualified as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience navigating the Nigerian Accounting and Tax landscape
- Strong focus on Balance Sheet and Tax considerations, plus financial planning, financial strategy, analysis and reporting
- Experience in a software / technology business
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Preferred, not essential experience:
- Start-up experience
- Being at the sharp end of business and play a huge role in the future of an amazing technology start-up that is already seeing enormous success and is ready to take things to the next level. The next 5 years are going to be stellar!
Plus, you will get:
- Market leading salary
- Stock options
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online