Vacancy for General Manager (Operations) at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan – Our client, a well established waste management firm trading in hazardous waste and industrial cleaning for both the Oil and Gas and non-Oil and Gas sectors in Nigeria and East Africa. Our Client is looking for qualified applicants to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Operations)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Create operational strategies to clearly articulate the values of the company that can differentiate the company by efficiency.
- Research and remain up-to-date on industry standards and competitor.
- Exceed productivity projections, manage projects with high profitability and build network for opportunities
- Plan, direct and coordinate the Waste Management; Support Services; Maintenance; and Industrial Cleaning
- Manages toward the accomplishment of business objectives
- Deliver technical presentations to key stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Partner with Opportunity and Commercial teams, participating in bid proposals, quote development, negotiations, completion of contracts, and client issues.
- Develop and monitor targets and KPls to evaluate success, provide detailed and accurate operation forecast.
- Coach and mentor the operation team on processes and methodology.
- 10+ years in Waste Management with 3+ years in a management role. Previous experience on the Oil & Gas sector is a strong asset
- Degree in Engineering, and Project Management qualification/skill will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive understanding of Waste management processes, project management, procurement, regulations, safety, etc
- Strong change driving skills, with a customer-focused team player ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.