Vacancy for Graphics Designer at Dutrun Prints
Dutrun prints delivers a one stop shop for your branding and printing needs, offering you an online platform to order, request for quote, pay and get your product or service delivered to your doorstep. We pride in giving eye for details, placing industry professionals in all our projects and meeting our client’s right need at all times while committed to providing quality, satisfactory and superior.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Take client’s design requirements and needs.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Highly creative mind and ability to come up with new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Present rough sketch or images that convey or communicate your ideas or message.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Close interaction with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Ready to work as part of a team.
- Create high resolution digital marketing materials for websites and other media, including info graphics.
- Develop graphics for product design, presentation, logos, websites and full scale branding
- Choose colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Review final designs and check for errors or amendments before printing them.
- Proven and tested graphic designing skill and experience in all design aspect as a graphics designer.
- Familiarity with printing processes.
- Ability to positively respond to constructive criticism.
- Having a creative flair, originality, conceptual/visual ability and versatility.
- A good grasp of industry basic leading software Coreldraw, Photoshop (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver… are added advantage).
- Ready to join in some on-site project
- Effectiveness regarding speed and time, and ability to meet up with deadline.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Ability to create animation is an added advantage
- Proximity to living in Area 3, Abuja.
Deadline: Thursday, 27th June, 2019 at 11:59pm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Application and CV with subject of the email titled “Graphic Designer” to: email@example.com