Vacancy for IT Application Developer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Application Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Corporate Services & Development
- The Application Developer will be responsible for the following functions:
- Designing, coding and modifying websites and web applications from layout to function and according to a customer’s specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc in Computer Science.
- Certification in SCRUM is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of application deployment on Windows & Linux.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Experience in building web applications on SQL Server, MySQL, NOSQL databases, etc.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Good knowledge of configuration, customization and deployment of major CMS such as Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc .) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Demand on the Job:
- Keeping up with global trends in Application development and deployment.
- Other demands in line with MainOne working conditions.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online