Vacancy for Operation Officer at Morris Royal Security Limited
Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
- Collating situation report from all Morris Royal locations nationwide on hourly basis.
- Interface with the base captains for effective management of the locations
- Resolving all under deployment in locations
- Making sure that every guards complaint is resolved on time
- Performing spot check of locations on the request of the Head of Operations
- Ensuring that guards perform to their optimum by coordinating with the location supervisor
- Preparing daily and weekly report to the head of Operations.
- A University Degree in any Social Science field or an HND.
Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical skills required.
- Self-motivated candidate is preferred
- Result Driven attitude.
- Creativity and Innovation skills.
- Good industry knowledge.
- A good knowledge of the industry (security industry) will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 17th June, 2019.
Interview Date & Time
17th June, 2019 by 10am prompt.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject.
- A walk in interview on Monday, June 17th, 2019 by 10am prompt. The suitable candidate will be offered the job. The Interview will hold at “22 ChannelsTV Avenue, OPIC Bus Stop, Along Mowe-Ibafo Axis (Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Take a bike to second car wash and ask of the organization)”.