The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), operator of the Production Shoring Contract (PSC) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), hereby on behalf of itself and coventur partners, announce the screening and examination for a six-year full board secondary school scholarship in selected secondary schools across Nigeria.
Criteria for Award
- Pupil must be Nigerian and have written the National Common Entrance Examination organized by NECO in 2019
- Pupil must be indigenes of the State in which they were selected from
- Pupil must be physically present to write the test at the designated school in the different locations
- Guardian/parents of pupils must sign a consent form confirming the authenticity of documentation provided during the accreditation exercise.
- Pupil must be resident within the same geo-political region as their State of Origin
- Pupil must be in their final class (Primary 6) of a public primary school in Nigeria
Candidates are expected to be accompanied by their parent/guardian to the examination centres and will be required to come with the following documents:
- Two recent passport-sized photograph
- Letter of introduction from primary school attended
- Letter of identification from the Local Gavernment Area of Origin.
The best three (3) candidates will be awarded the scholarship after the screening and examination. Screening and test for the selected students who SNEPCo shall contact directly will be conducted on the date stated below:
Saturday, 27th July, 2019.
- Ibeku High School – Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road, Umuahia, Abia State (Distribution by State of Origin: Abia, Imo and Ebonyi)
- Gruntvig International Secondary School – Oba, Onitsha, Anambra State (Distribution by State of Origin: Anambra and Enugu).
- Topfaith International Secondary School – Mpatak, Esien-Udim, Akwa-Ibom State (Distribution by State of Origin: Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers)
- Delta Career Nur/Pry School – Plot 160, Airport Road. Effurun, Warri, Delta State (Distribution by State of Origin: Edo, Delta and Bayelsa)
- Premiere Academy – FHA, Lugbe Abuja, FCT (Distribution by State of Origin: FCT Abuja, Kogi, Kwara and Niger)
- Zita Primary School – 39 Old Otukpo Road, High Level, Between Police Command aand Radio Benue, Makurdi, Benue State (Distribution by State of Origin: Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa)
- Leadforte Gate College – 1 Leadforte Gate Avenue, Lekki, Lagos (Distribution by State of Origin: Lagos, Oyo and Ogun)
- Water Spring International School – Plot 6 & 7. Ijomu Quarters, Otenioro Layout, Ijapo, Akur Ondo State (Distribution by State of Origin: Osun, Ondo and Ekiti)
- Abdulahi Fodio Secondary School – Dariya Area, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State (Distribution by State of Origin: Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara)
- Nigerian Turkish International College – Km9 Kaduna/Zaria Road, Kaduna (Distribution by State of Origin: Kaduna, Jigawa, Kano and Katsina)
- Nigerian Turkish International College – Mamudii, Potiskum, Yobe State (Distribution by State of Origin: Yobe, Borno and Adamawa)
- Sa’Adu Zungur Primary School – Bauchi, Bauchi State (Distribution by State of Origin: Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba).
- Beware of fraudsters requesting payment to write the scholarship examination
- Screening is continuous and any candidate found to hove presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- All NNPc/SNEPCO scholarship applications, examinations and awards are FREE
- SNEPCo does not assign representatives/agents to assist in the application process
- For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme, please send an e-mail to: SNEPCO-Social-Perfomance@shell.com