We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Oil & Gas)
- We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who has a positive drive selling IT infrastructure solutions specially solutions focused on Cybersecurity, Cloud Solutions, Managed Services, Storage and/or Enterprise grade solutions.
- As the account manager, you will oversee the relationship between the Oil and Gas clients and the company.
- Your responsibility is to sell, orchestrate the activities (by working the client and your internal team) that will lead to the successful delivery of solutions that addresses the customers pains or challenges.
- You are responsible for new businesses and managing the existing ones to fruition.
All Applicants must:
- 5-8 years’ experience in a sales capacity working for an Information Technology company
- Good Leadership Skill to lead teams
- Good Multitasking Abilities and Time Management Skills
- Has experience selling cloud-based solutions, security or Infrastructure Managed Services or Managed Solutions
- Demonstrate that the candidate has experience and ability to manage large accounts
- Must have sold Enterprise Solutions to Oil & Gas Firms
- Be informed about the trends in IT market
- Good Understanding of Security Solutions
- People Oriented personality with good networking skills
- Has carried a sales quota
- Has experience or connections with C-Level Executive in the Oil & Gas sector
- Self-Driven while also being a great team player
- Has a high sense of urgency and pays attention to details
- Good presentation Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Minimum HND
- Previous Sales Experience (Selling to Banks)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and build trusting relationship with the client in the sector you are managing
- Developing deep knowledge and understanding of the market segment and the technology and regulatory trends affecting the industry or sector that you manage
- You responsible for building a pipeline of opportunities in the sector that your cover
- Using a CRM to keep track of all sales activities
- Responsible for preparing and submitting proposals
- You are responsible for Business Development (Prospecting and following up with Leads and Closing them)
- Working with other department and teams within the organization to deliver exceptional customer experience for our clients and prospects
- â€‹Organizing Presentations and Technical Workshops (as required) with the clients
- Salary is competitive and pays commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online