G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to use generic IT applications and financial systems
- Guides payable decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Ensure that monthly reconciliation of the creditors GL are done and necessary adjustment are passed where necessary based on the approval of account manager
- Ensure that of all wages and standard journal are captured as may directed by manager
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be up to date in Accounting professional practice
- Be able to prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Be able to daily capture all approved payments on the system
- Raise cheque or initiate electronic payment for all approved transactions
- Prepare monthly WHT schedule
- Ensure that all approved cash requisition for operation are paid in timely manner
- Receive and verify invoice and requisition for goods and services received from the logistic dept
- Verify that all requisitions comply with organization financial policies and procedures
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Capture all approved requisition and invoices received from the logistic department
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Have at least one year of experience in a similar role within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises such as construction/ security/ manufacturing or similar (SMES)
- Be willing to work shifts and unsocial hours.
- Must have a minimum OND in Accounting and or ICAN – ATS/AAT
- In the intermediate examination level of ICAN or its equivalent in ACCA will be an added advantage.
Deadline: Sunday; 21st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and a Covering Letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position email it to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.