Accountant Job at AACE Foods Processing and Distribution Limited
AACE Foods is into food processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions and produce error-free accounting reports
- Prepare financial statements and budgets according to schedule
- Secure financial information by consistently completing database backups
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- 5 -7 year experience as accountant in the manufacturing industry
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Relevant certification is an advantage
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
- B.Sc degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Excellent use of Excel and Sage
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Familiarity with financial statements
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accountant” as subject of email.