Anaesthetist Nurse Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anaesthetist Nurse
Job Type: Contracts
- To company’s Site Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
- To Company Senior Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice.
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organise first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans Offshore Site.
- Be responsible for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the clinic.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advice as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
- Conduct periodical hygiene inspection on Living Quarters and Work Sites.
Training And Investigation:
- Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY`s requirements.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- Survey the site health facilities in accordance with all applicable local regulations and company`s requirements
- Recognized diploma in Anaesthetist/ Resuscitation Nursing.
- 5 years of working experience of which the last 2 years should be in continual practice in anaesthesia, emergency / intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well as in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software’s knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge’s in maintenance of technical equipment
Deadline: 29th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online