Andela Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for IT Intern
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- Andela is scaling its mission to advance human potential by creating this amazing opportunity to advance your learning and development and gain hands on IT work experience through practical training.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Help desk with providing user support and customer service on company- supported computer applications and platforms.
- Troubleshooting system /network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications, setting up new users’ accounts, profiles and resolving password issues on company internal systems.
- Maintain physical IT asset database and collaborate with other teams on device repairs.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network connectivity: Taking users through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over remote sessions.
- The internship duration is for 6 months.
Benefits & Compensation
- Monthly Stipend
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.