Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of Rainoil.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Evaluates vendors offer and determines most cost-effective quality supplies
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service
- Create system for continuous updating of order status, and tracking till delivery.
- Coordinating execution of the import related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, and other inspection/regulatory agencies.
- Support the Procurement Manager in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services
- Process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies, procedures and specifications.
- Establish Data Bank of vendors and manufacturers
- RFQs and ERFXs processing and management.
- To assist in the preparation of tender documents to ensure the production of realistic and commercial tenders
- To provide analysis of information and recommendation regarding the awarding of tenders, contracts etc.
Job Title: Workshop Supervisor
- To ensure minimal disruption to service within the Logistics business by overseeing the delivery of planned and reactive truck maintenance support to the Logistics Services business.
- To supervise a team of technicians, allocate workload and drive day-to-day operations in the workshop towards ensuring that truck downtime is minimised or reduced to zero.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement, plan, control and organise the planned preventive and corrective maintenance on Rainoil’s fleet and related equipment to maximise their lifespan and ensure safety
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations
- Provides relevant input to the Manager, Logistics Services for the preparation of the business strategy and annual budgets
- Monitors the delivery of workshop plans and activities in line with the budget, ensuring variances are minimised
- Supports the Manager, Logistics Services to implement and enforce risk management procedures
- Ensures sites have the proper number of trucks that meet the needs of the business
- Regularly reports the progress on each job and quickly communicates delays or concerns with the Manager, Logistics Services
- Reports on manpower overruns or shortfalls
- Acts as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Identifies staff that require on-going training and liaises with Human Capital to facilitate their enrolment on relevant development interventions
- Supports apprentices and semi-skilled staff and facilitates their acquisition of appropriate technical skills
- Ensures the availability of resources for the technicians to effectively carry out their jobs
- Participates in the selection of new technicians
- Attends to any issues or queries escalated by the technicians
- Ensures compliance to required safety standards and operating procedures
- Creates & maintains a register of all workshop equipment to manage the timely calibration and maintenance of the equipment
- Coordinates vehicle maintenance, maintains relationships with parts vendors, orders parts, and orders diesel fuel and gasoline, as needed.
- Minimum of seven (4) years working experience, preferably in the Technical, logistics, supply chain management and transportation of goods
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Engineering
- Hands-on experience in various technical skills like welding, panel beating, truck maintenance, etc.
Deadline: 9th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title & Location” as subject of the email.