Apply for Recent Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance, 3rd July, 2019
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- Create and design web elements that optimize user interaction and experience.
- Lead creation of wireframes, storyboards, and conceptual models for testing and building a clean UI for the best user-experience.
- Lead building of wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design.
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Lead user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Lead user testing of applications, software, and websites with Test Engineers.
- Modify existing, create new and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on software design and development best practices to both software developers, key leadership and the customer.
- Help define UX performance metrics and perform post-development usability testing to validate business needs and user goals.
- Analytical capabilities, strong writing skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Good written and oral communication across business and technical stakeholders
- Able to comfortably manage multiple tasks, communicate status, escalate issues and juggle competing priorities
- Experience in leading teams to deliver UI/UX designs
- 3-5 years of experience developing user interface solutions for complex, multi-platform enterprise-level software applications and projects.
- Use automation tests and/or frameworks such as Selenium, Postman, JMeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Use analytical skills to uncover root causes to issues.
- Experience using one or more of the following wire framing tools: Mockplus, Axure, Balsamiq, Mockups, Justinmind, Fluid UI, MockFlow, UXPin, Proto.io.
- Experience working within the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience designing web-based solutions and cross browser compatible solutions.
- Experience working with end user stakeholders at various levels of the organization to design effective user interfaces and work with developers to implement design
- Designing mobile specific solutions with various platforms (iOS, Android, mobile web).
- An eye for great UI / UX Design.
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics
Application Deadline 27th September, 2019.
Job Title: Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- Work with business stakeholders to deeply understand their business needs and design AI solutions
- Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
- Manage rapid-prototyping efforts for AI solutions leveraging agile development techniques
- Set up and manage AI development and production infrastructure.
- Deploy AI models into production.
- Help AI product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
- Identifying, recommending, communicating, and implementing new tools, architectures and patterns based on business needs, while evaluating and improving upon existing architectures and solution designs
- Provide coaching to junior staff or less experienced team members to develop technical competence and administrative skills
- 3-5 years of experience in AI solution development and / or integration
- Experience leading development teams
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of a small audience
- Team spirit and problem-solving ability, ability to work independently
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability.
- A willingness to learn new (business & technical) skills and apply them to the business of our clients.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Experience in leading teams to deliver AI solutions
- Understanding of business processes and business value drivers
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of AI Technology:
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks.
- Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, language detection
- Vision – computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition.
- Sound – audio processing, Speech To Text, speech recognition, text to speech
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Aster, Spark
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Experience with some of these programming and design techniques: C# / C++, Java, Python, Scala, RESTful web services, design patterns, data exchange technologies like JSON.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python / R.
- Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2019.
Job Title: Software Developer
- Design, installation, testing and maintenance of software programs.
- Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies, platforms and third party products
- Reviewing and updating of current systems.
- Presenting solutions for system improvements.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
- Producing, clean, efficient codes based on specification
- Training users and development of training manuals
- Work closely with other developers such as the UX designer in building out optimal solutions in order to help scale the business.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements.
- Provide technical guidance for clients.
- Experience with software design and development
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Strong background in computer programming.
- Up to date knowledge of technological developments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team and work independently when needed
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to learn new languages and technology
- Software design, documentation, testing and debugging skills.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Knowledge in software designing, web development, design patterns, web applications, business analysis, agile methodologies, web services, software integration, project management, design patterns and programming.
- Database: MySQL, Ms SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- OS: Windows, Mac
- DevOps: Heroku, Azure
- Web Services: REST API/SOAP, GraphQL API
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in MS Word to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.