Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Collections
- Responsible for the Profit and Loss of the Collections department
- Ensures continuous growth of Unified Payments market share in the collections space with focus on Ministry, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), educational institutions and large corporate organizations
- Develop innovative solutions tailored towards collections to enhance Unified Payments leadership position in the collections business
- Project Implementation and Execution
- Responsible for the day to day running of the department
- Develop innovative solutions and products tailored to specific needs of the markets
- Manage and deepen existing relationship with clients as to increase the share of wallets of the clients.
- Monitor and ensure all projects initiated internally and externally are completed to specification and within the set time frame.
- Ensure staff appraisals, team meetings, and personal development programs are in place for the team.
- Ensure that departmental based costs are kept in line with budget
- Preparing monthly report showing the various income lines which is presented to management.
- Carry out HR related duties at the departmental level
- Budget planning and management
- First university degree in Social Sciences or Arts.
- 7-10 years work experience
- Relevant experience in managing public sector accounts/relationship
Job Title: Service Recovery Analyst
- Merchant report/settlement report request (Banks and Merchant).
- Reconciliation complaints from merchant and banks.
- Merchant deposit bank report reconciliations
- POS Settlement
- Confirm settlement of ATM settlement.
- Resolves issues raised from charge-back/reversals
- Reconcile all report discrepancies based on ATM settlement reports.
- Adhoc request for issuing report
- Change request on account to cards
- Urgent blocking of stolen cards
- Upload of transactions on DMS
- Confirmation scheme settlement
- Support on MIGS transaction settlement
- Support on scheme settlement files.
- OND in Computer Science/Statistics or Technology related courses.
- Experience: 3-4 years
Job Title: Head, IT Risk
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers information security risk assessment of projects, new technologies, applications, service providers, IT changes and new businesses
- Provide subject matters expertise on enterprise security architecture
- Participate in the selection of technology and tools for business operations
- Research applicable business technology for adoption for business improvement
- Responsible for establishing the risk culture
- Ensure risks are managed within risk appetite of the business
- Ensure risk management processes are properly documented and adequate
- Education: Minimum of BSc in Physical Sciences
- Experience: 7 years, experience in business and financial operations, IT project operations and management.
Job Title: E-Commerce Specialist
- ECommerce Project implementation within schedule and scope.
- Administration of ECommerce applications (TWPG, TWACS)
- Respond to external and internal support within agreed SLA terms
- Provision of second level support for enterprise application
- Testing, Certification & Compliance of new solutions with Payment System & PCIDSS Standards
- Compliance of new solutions with Enterprise Policies & Audit Requirements
- Education: First degree(s) in Engineering or Applied Sciences.
- Others: Strong Analytical skill and project Management would be an added advantage.
- Experience: Understanding of the key technical concepts in I.T. & Electronic Payments. Five (5) years’ experience at senior officer level in a medium to large organization in Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). Candidate should possess ability to relate with cross-functional business managers to achieve business goals.
Job Title: Relationship Management Officer
- Collation of tasks from internal and external Call Notes/Meetings
- Follow up to deliver on commitments made to clients at meetings, using Call Notes as a guide
- Ensure timely resolution of clients’ complaints/requests
- Ensuring that no receivable stays beyond 60 days with client
- Trending banks’ Reporting needs and proactively ensuring that banks subsequently get such reports without prompting
- Preparation of Request for Implementation (RFIs), Project Request Forms (PRFs) and Project Definition Documents (PDDs)
- Follow up to get sign offs on PRFs, RFIs and PDDs internally
- Collation, updating, tracking and preparation of clients’ birthdays and yuletide gift items
- Delivery of birthday and Yuletide Gifts to clients.
- University Education: First Degree (2:2) or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or any other Discipline with Quantitative bias
- Others: Professional Qualifications – added advantage
- Experience: 2-3 years.
Job Title: Training Specialist
- Lead the overall training strategy of the organization.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and direct training and training activities across for the entire organization.
- Conduct organizational wide training needs analysis.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements required for Industrial training reimbursements
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Assess employees skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- A first Degree from a reputable institution in Business or Humanities.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 8 -10 years in driving training initiatives for an organisation
- Professional Qualifications in Human Resource Management such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM and HCRI will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as subject of the email.