Apply Latest Recruitment at Qatar Airways for E-Commerce Officer
Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Officer
Ref No: QR21547
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
About Your Job
- Reporting to the Country Manager, you will develop, manage and market qatarairways.com to maintain its position as a key direct sales channel for the airline, driving qualified traffic to the website in order to increase conversion rate and achieve targets for revenue and online penetration for Qatar Airways.
- Your key responsibilities will include the planning and implementing of a program of promotional offer, value adds and ancillary product propositions to achieve revenue and yield improvement. You will design and manage the online marketing activity using PPC, SEO, viral, display, email marketing and affiliate campaigns whilst ensuring the delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and the highest standard.
- The position covers one of the largest markets within Africa.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or e-commerce
- Demonstrated experience and results in managing at least two of the following areas: Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Programs, account management of online marketing partnerships, Display Advertising, Social Media
- Proven commercial skills including business analysis and metric skills
- Strong numerical & analytical skills including accurate calculation of return on investment
- Expert knowledge of working with MS office packages
- Personal drive and high level of communication skills. Fluency in English to a management presentation level essential
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- B2C e-marketing experience / online travel retail experience a definite advantage
- Prior experience in a multinational company coordinating requirements from global offices and head office highly desirable
- Work experience in an online marketing agency or e-commerce/digital marketing department of a B2C retailer essential (travel industry preferred)
- Attention to detail and knowledge of best practice web designs (ad creative, online sales promotions, micro site
- Travel industry experience or prior airline experience a definite advantage
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Deadline: 21st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate.