Rovedana Limited – Our client is a leading service provider in the quick service restaurant (QSR) business in Nigeria. They are mainly into Continental Cuisine, Fast Food Joints, Food and offering African Dishes, Continental Dishes, Buffet Services, Indoor And Outdoor Catering Services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Lagos (Festac, Lekki, Victoria Island, Surulere, Yaba, Ilupeju, Ifako-Gbagada, Ketu, Ikorodu, Isaac John Ikeja GRA and Ogba)
Position Type: Full time
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable Higher Institution
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in a related field.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Decision making skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new market and customer needs.
- Promotes the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
N80,000 – N100,000/month.
Deadline: 19th July, 2019.
17th July, 2019; by 10:00am.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV for a walk-in interview at the address below:
4th Floor, 256 Murtala Muhammed Way, (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Send CV to: email@example.com