Business Development Manager Recruitment in a Creative Agency
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for a qualified candidate whose responsibility will be to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing / advertising.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com “Business Development Manager” as subject of the mail.