Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client that is into manufacturing, marketing & custom design of sales promotion premiums, corporate gifts and commemorative souvenirs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Ensure Sales and deal prospecting to closure
- Ensure profitability is achieved based on the Organization profit ta
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retainership
- Drive marketing activities for Brand recognition
- Monitor competition activities for benchmarking and strategy realignment
- Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based and sales forecasts
- Work to build more contractual contracts for the organization to sustainability and market share protection
- Achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Identify sales leads and introduce products to new clients
- Prepare Sales forecast/needs
- Ensure weekly/monthly sales targets are met
- Sales Report Writing
- Communicates with the EA to Managing Director
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Marketing, Business Administrative related discipline
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in similar role and in an FMCG Industry inclusive of at least 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
Skills and Attributes:
- Prospecting and Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Report writing skills
- Client Relationship
Deadline: 12th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online