Corporate Law & Business Lawyer Job at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent. We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Law & Business Lawyer
- Administering training workshops.
- Must be able to conduct Legal research
- Drafting legal documents.
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Reviewing Organizations policies and legal compliance
- Formulating or Updating employee handbooks.
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products.
- Representing the Organization before administrative boards and external bodies.
- Must have completed Law School.
- Membership with Nigerian Bar Association will be an added Bonus.
- The Applicant should have a least 3 years experience in Corporate Law.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2019.