Current Job Openings at Padron Consulting Limited, 3rd July, 2019
Padron Consulting Limited is a management consulting company that provides market entry support to foreign companies that seek to enter the Nigerian market. This involves company registration compliance, distribution channel management, warehousing, logistics planning and management, Negotiation and meeting representation, marketing of clients goods and services, property development, and acquiring of office space/residential properties on behalf of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
- We are seeking a personable, experienced human resources business partner to join our growing organization
- In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources
- You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Communications, or related field
- Prospective candidate must be a member of a HR professional body
- Minimum of 3 years experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Write HR outsourcing proposals to external clients
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees
- Interpret human resources policy to company management.
- Negotiate and close HR Outsourcing deals
- Recruit new hire for external clients.
- Identify training needs and create or procure professional development curriculum
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Develop and nurture partnerships with an external clients
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.