Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the activities of the Finance function.
- Provide broad guidelines for the articulation and documentation of operational policies, procedures and strategies.
- Provide the CEO and board with timely, complete and accurate financial information for Management/strategic business decision-making processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization, including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the business objectives.
- Identify risks and long-term financial implications of corporate projects/ initiatives, and advise CEO accordingly.
- Oversee tax planning to optimize the organizations tax position and ensure tax compliance accordingly.
- Assume overall responsibility for tracking performance against defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with policies, relevant legislation and other best accounting practices.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience, in FMCG Sector.
- Prior experience working in a senior finance role in a reputable FMCG firm with exposure to a Group structure will be an added advantage.
- Must not be less than 45 years of age.
- Proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
- Must be resident within Festac, Oshodi, Satellite Town and its environs.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
Job Title: Group Head, Internal Audit
- Develop and implement comprehensive internal auditing policies and procedures for the various Strategic Business Units of the Group.
- Prepare Internal audit plan and provide oversight and direction in the execution, and reporting of internal audit engagements and projects within established timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
- Oversee and review the drafting of internal audit reports and other audit deliverables, and direct the work conducted by external auditors.
- Conduct periodic financial, compliance, operational and special audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities, as required.
- Review analyses of non-conformities, discuss audit findings across the organization and suggest recommendations.
- Report to the Group Chief Operating Officer/ Board of Directors regarding internal control matters, results of audit reviews, the progression of audit plan and any other matters of discussion.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changing regulatory guidelines to enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures and monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update / revision.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings with key stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Group Chief Operating Officer or Board.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA or other relevant higher business degree as an added advantage
- Minimum ten (10) internal audit experience in a reputable organization, with at least five (5) years at managing the strategic direction of a business risk unit.
- Must not be less than 45 Years of age.
- Must reside within Festac, Oshodi or Satellite Town and its environs.
- Knowledge of internal audit methodologies, corporate governance procedures and accounting standards.
- Good knowledge and hands on practical experience and use of accounting packages and systems.
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
Deadline: 12th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: email@example.com using “Head of Finance” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.