Current Job Vacancy in a Reputable Chamber of Commerce
Job Title: Director, Trade and Investment
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Increase revenue through the development of cross-border trade services
- Provide support to clients and members through the provision of practical and technical advice relating to international trade and high-level service delivery including trade missions and consultancy
- Deliver key events and training courses related to export and international trade
- Ensure ongoing professional development to keep up to date with international trade regulations and trends
- Provide general and specific research information on trade and investment to members and foreign businesses who require same.
- Prepare and disseminate high-quality trade information through the periodic publication of a Trade & Investment bulletin.
- Manage and oversee the delivery and KPI’s of trade service team
- Manage members effectively to ensure retention and growth
- Manage special projects in line with business requirements
- Lead representation in key internal & external meetings and events related to international trade services & partnerships
- Implement programs and policy issues geared towards the promotion of trade and investment activities between Nigeria and the UK
- Ensure Inward and Outward Trade Missions are successfully organized.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Numerate or Social Sciences, MBA is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of IT tools
- Should have the ability to drive, meet and exceed set KPIs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organization, Negotiation and leadership skills
- Minimum of Seven (7) years’ work experience in a trade or investment role
- A background in trade finance and international trade
- Excellent research capabilities
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.