Current Recruitment at Royal Power and Energy Limited, 15th July, 2019
Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in storeroom operations
- Approve requisitions, analyzes work orders, etc. Supervise operate forklift.
- Supervise computer operations.
- Brief staff on materials to be loaded or on assembly of items to be delivered.
- Check with staff for changes that could affect delivery schedule
- Make schedule adjustments as needed.
- Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur.
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary
- Initiate all requests for replenishment of stock.
- Oversee the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving warehouse;
- Take periodic inventories and participate in monthly inventory program
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Visit minimum 15 customers a day
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 50 batteries and 25 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Pre Sales, Sales , Brand Promotion
- Dealer relation ship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
Deadline: 22nd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email