Current Vacancy for Digital Marketer at Printipy Branding Agency
Printipy Branding Agency – We are an highly demanded Branding and Print agency that offers full service branding and print services that helps brands connect to their consumers through; Creative Designs, Appealing Print Media Services and Digital Marketing. We love to see a brand’s looks and reflect what they actually stand for. This desire drives us to help brands gain respect in the minds of their consumers by offering them branding services that match with their brand’s values, mission and vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Reports to: Brand Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To be in charge of overseeing the digital marketing strategy for the company.
The digital marketer will, among others, undertake the following task:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing online brand and products campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
Skills / Abilities
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team
- Ability to be accountable to supervisory line.
Deadline: 10th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.