CWA Area Customer Experience Manager Job at Safmarine Nigeria
Safmarine Nigeria – We specialise in providing containerised shipping services to and from fast-growing and emerging markets such as Africa, Middle East, the Indian Subcontinent and South America. These are markets where we have decades of experience and an extensive presence. We are also active in the trades to and from North America, Europe/Med and the Far East.
We support our Customers in shipping their goods to and from those markets through understanding their many challenges and applying our commitment, care and personal touch. Our focus is to offer a service that goes beyond just providing the best network. We partner with our Customers every step of the way. 1200 Safmariners in more than 90 countries around the globe share a common goal, to be the people making the difference in shipping and our ambition is to continue delivering the highest level of care for our Customers and their business. Safmarine is part of the Maersk Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CWA Area Customer Experience Manager
- Safmarine Nigeria is looking to hire an energetic Customer Service professional to join our Team as Area Customer Experience Manager in Lagos, Nigeria. He/she will be responsible to drives business growth and markets share through engagement with our Customers.
- Ensuring multifunctional alignment to Customers’ needs. Consistently showing a good understanding of overall nature of the business and the interdependencies between own and other functions.
- Responsible for providing consistent high quality experience for new and existing customers.
- Responsible for proactively seeking to maximise sales opportunities by identifying new opportunities and developing existing customer relationships.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Handles most situations independently and is guided by policies procedures and the business plan but will seek advice and guidance on more complex issues.
- Operates within practices and procedure covered by precedents or well defined policies escalating all non-routine problems.
- Develops peoplecoaching and mentoring to build organisational capability, talent and bench strength.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 03 years of Customer Service experience, preferably in a large organization
- Strong knowledge of market
- People Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer centricity
- People management skills
- Ensures consistent delivery in line with the brand.
- Sells CWA by making our voice heard constantly and globally primarily via our performance but also by ensuring we always have success stories to share.
- Drives a customer engagement culture visible through CSS responses.
- Monitors and provides visibility on performance with regards to key areas of focus e.g. Brand Delivery, Market Share, Volumes, money/asset matters and CSS.
- Drives a performance culture in the team by creating a weekly visibility on performance.
- Ensures data integrity in all legacy systems and applications in the CE organisation e.g. Case Management, SFDC, GCSS.
- Contributes to the Commercial Pipeline Management
- Drives and builds strong relationships with Customers
- Plan and deploys the understanding of customers’ businesses and needs to the Customer Experience organisation.
- Reviews team performance and identifies possible issues in order to provide a better service
- Drives overall continuous improvement opportunities and change management
- Delivers agreed sales targets based on quote follow up and assigned internal sales customers ensuring a focus on segmentation drivers.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable and competent in Standard Operating procedures and policies that concerns their function and customers.
- Ensures consistent alignment with Global Initiatives/Projects across the cluster/brands.
- Initiates simple local improvement projects that drives us towards targeted business performance in CWA Cluster.
- Monitors, reports and creates visibility on the performance of outsourced /offshored processes.
- Initiates and coordinates periodic Risk Assessment analysis of identified areas of exposures.
- Performs other adhoc tasks as provided by your manager.
- At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world.
- We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers.
- This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
- Results orientation
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
- Creating network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
- Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Maersk’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Nigeria organization.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online