PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data & Analytics Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00216
Job type: Permanent
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
- Exhibit advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities using libraries in R and Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Spark MLlib;
- Visualization: R-Shiny, Python (Matplotlib, Seaborn, bokeh, etc.), PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau;
- Machine learning algorithms (e.g. k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, deep neural networks, etc.) and when it is appropriate to use each technique.
- Demonstrates analytical abilities using Python, R;
- Ability to use data storage technologies: SQL, NoSQL,;
- Efficient use of data processing tools: R(dplyr, etc), Python (Numpy, Pandas, etc.), Spark,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to remain organized, driven, and focused on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong statistical and programming skills and technical depth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret big volumes of data from client including internal data systems and external sources
- Use machine learning techniques for addressing a variety of problems (e.g. consumer segmentation, revenue forecasting etc.).
- Building machine learning models and systems, interpreting their output.
- Builds and manage/maintain database to house data collected from various sources.
- Researches best practices; develops implementation plan of operational and cost improvement strategies; assists in seeking, evaluating and implementing new technology
- Identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data using data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into business terms and communicate to client
- Develop strategies for analytics to build advanced data visualizations and analytical models
- Moving analytics models from development to production.
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online