We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- The role is responsible for creating, designing, and implementing online and offline marketing projects. Strive to create visually appealing marketing campaigns and proposals that calls user-interest.
Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in Marketing or any related field or a proven working experience in marketing
- 2-3years proven work experience in marketing communication, brand management or digital marketing specialist.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channel
- Outstanding communication skills
- Develop marketing plans and ensure smooth execution
- Identify target audiences and creatively devise and implement engaging tailored marketing campaigns across channels
- Identify specific marketing goals and objectives to enhance the growth of market share, by creatively and analytically developing campaigns, setting measurable goals, and developing the means to gather performance data.
- Oversee and approve the design and production of marketing collaterals.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and activities, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Execute sales presentation with targeted customers.
- Leverage consumer insights and category data to identify and assess market opportunities and understand consumer demand.
- Manages market research/competitive intelligence of competitor activities and determine how information impacts strategy development.
- Create and Maintain company’s ongoing integrated brand image and message throughout all design and production of marketing and promotional assets brand position; ensuring visibility to the target market.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of Social media campaign, content creation, SEO, Google Adwords, Email marketing cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Understanding of the 4p’s of marketing in developing effective marketing strategies and efficient implementation. Experience in strategy development and implementation is very critical to this role
- Experience in planning and delivering advert designs through platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Tracking and reporting marketing activities
Deadline: 19th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email