Edo State Government Massive Recruitment for Graduate Trainee, 2019
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.