Zenera Consulting is a full service Branding and Public Relations (PR) firm in Nigeria offering integrated communications advisory, including media relations, marketing communications and crisis communications services. With core competency in the development and execution of tailored and strategic stakeholder communications, we help our clients establish and maintain close relations with their key stakeholders, most importantly the media.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Managing Partner
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Proximity to the Lekki and Ajah environs will be most preferable.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.