Field Engineer III Vacancy at Weatherford Nigeria
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer III
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Field operations
- Responsible for the carrying out fishing jobs within Nigeria this includes reviewing the well schematics and advising the clients on the equipment required, prepare written procedures and supervising the equipment load outs and ensuring that Weatherford procedures and best practices are adhered too.
- Degree in Engineering related field
Skills & Knowledge:
- QHSE procedural knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Ability to work on own initiative with good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Competent management skills.
- Good employee interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the running of Down Hole Fishing and Intervention tools.
- Specific knowledge of tools and equipment to be used in Open and Cased Hole Fishing operations,
- Side tracking equipment and techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of drilling and work-over operations.
- Knowledge of Plug & Abandonment operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online